THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trap (poem)

Think of me as an Emo person? Here's something that will make you cringe or hate me more or pity me whatever.

XOXO
JenN

The pain I'm feeling now is almost unbearable;
It's not physical;
It's all emotional;
Wounds that you can't see, but you know it's there;
Wounds that people say will heal in time;
But is there any evidence of that being true?
The anger boiling in my blood;
The frustration threatening to tear me from the inside out;
I have to control it for my sake and others;
Yet,
Why should I?
I can't understand why you have to hurt me this way;
If you were anyone else I would gladly strip you out of my life;
But I can't, I'm stuck with you;
I want to hate you but I can't.
With everything that I've already been through,
I blamed it on the world;
But now I realized who the culprit was;
It was you all along.
I can't do anything, I can't change anything;
You've already shattered me beyond repair and you don't even realize it;
I can't love cause I don't know what true love is;
I can read it in books watch it on TV;
But I will never truly understand it.
I want all this to end but it seems like the only way I can is if I die;
I can't kill myself;
No.
Why?
Cause I'll go to hell for such a sin;
But remaining here where I am is the worst agony, a hole in my chest that only get's bigger and bigger;
That not even a thousand words can describe the pain I'm in;
So here I am;
Trapped.

0 comments: