THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, January 28, 2008

Bloody Visit To The Hospital

Well..went for my shots again due to keloid and this is my third visit...and well all three times it's a different doctor...the 1st time was the best and cleanest...and it went down and got better...2nd time after the shot from a different doctor the swelling went up again...and the 3rd time today, it took longer than ever and my ear is totally swallow so is the keloid and I bleed so much...the blood drip down my shirt and there was a bit of blood on my jeans...and they didn't bother to take a cotton to soak up the blood they just let it flow..(they as in the nurse and female doctor) I had to ask my mom to grab some tissue for me and i bleed so MUCH! Slept quite a bit in the afternoon.

Not going back hometown.

0 comments: