THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Had To Delete My Old Blog

Well I hated my previous layout so I found another it was really nice but when I paste it but when it was done it turn out to be TOTALLY different from what it look on the preview page! And worst was even at the preview page there was this box that's written "A girl in love is dangerous, A girl with a broken heart...now that's fuckin scary..." The line was OK accept for the fucking scary part! And I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it! So I chose a different lay out, but the box with that wording is still there! So I didn't have a choice but to delete the entire blog...but no hard feelings about it...bah.

0 comments: