THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, April 4, 2008

Survey stole from Angeline's Blog

Numbering it screwed up...ain't my fault..owell....enjoy~

The Past 24 hours..


1. Talk to a cute boy/girl?
~ No, no cute guys in NS...



3. Talked to an ex?
~ Yah.

4. Miss someone?
~ Badly! Actually I miss a lot of people since I'm going through NS now..

-Last Person Who-

5. Laid in bed with you?
~ None...

6. Last person made you cry?
~ Hearing my dad's voice while I was at camp..I'm a daddy's lil girl.

7. Went to the movies with?
~ Sis and Ryan..watched 27 dresses.

8. Went to the mall with?
~ Wing Tsun, Christine, Gideon and Amanda

10. Made you laugh?
~ My sis.

11. Said they love you?
~ My dad.

18. What are you most scared of?
~ That's a secret.

21. Does anyone like you?
~ Duh...my friends and family.

22. Do you like being around people?
~ Who doesn't?

23. Have you cried recently?
~ Yes.

24. Are you lonely right now?
~ Whenever I do...I always know that the lord is with me and he takes my insecurity away..

25. Song stuck in your head?
~ Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown - No Air.

26. Have you been on radio/tv?
~ No.

28. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
~ Who hasn't?

31. What time is it?
~ 10.07pm.

32. How much cash do you have on you right now?
~ At the moment none...my wallets upstairs.

33. What's your favorite food?
~ Chocolate? Strawberry's...

35. Who got you to join Myspace?
~ Can't remember why I even joined it..now I join for infos on my fav celebs n band n singer.

36. Can you lay in your bed all day?
~ Absolutely...

37. Wish someone was next to you in the morning when you wake up?
~Guess so.

38. What web site do you visit the most?
~ My blog.

39. Do you have any plants in your room?
~ No.

41. Who was the last person to talk to you:
~ My sister...

-21 SECRETS-

1. What is your display name about?
~ About the nicknames I got in Maple Story and that I'm still going through National Service.

2. WHERE WAS YOU DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN?
~ At home with McD fries.

4. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN?
~ Sure.

6. WHATS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION?
~ Umm...

7. HOW ARE THINGS GOING IN YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP?
~ Everyone misses me and I miss them.

8. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU??
~ So that I wouldn't have to go through NS.

9 . IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
~ an eagle...spread my wings and fly to the sky as I watch the sun set from high above.

13. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE?
~ yah.

14. What's the first thing you notice about your opposite sex?
~ Hair.

15. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY ORDER FROM STARBUCKS?
~ Jave Chip with whip cream.

16. Do u still watch kiddy movies or t.v shows?
~ Yes.

17. DO YOU HAVE BRACES?
~ Took them off years ago,

19. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE?
~ Yes.

21. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
~ My heart....my soul...all of me.

0 comments: