THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Drama Never Ends

I'm not going to go into detail on how it all begin and neither am I going to give any info on it bacause it'll just plain unecessary drama. I may tend to be a Drama Queen sometimes but somethings are just absolutely unecessary. And right now I am forced to deal with some serious unecessary BS from Ying and Yang who are apparently older than me. I't's just so sad how bullies can be such a waste of space in the world. Obsess with trying to find ways to manipulate you, destroy you. I've had enough of these people they need to get a life and stay out of others. Their just wasting their time finding ways to bring others down and caused so much unecessary drama that others tend to get sucked into it. Like me; yes I'm a victim of some reason drama which I choose to pretend it does not exist cause I don't want to waste my energy and brain cells countering back every BS they throw at me it's just not worth my time. Let God deal with them as he will with everyone else. All I can do is pray that this ridiculous drama will end in peace and not a bloody war. And the nick I gave these two people Ying and Yang had absolutely nothing to do with the real meaning of the word but for other reasons. That's all for now.

XOXO Ying and Yang = Jespal n Nicholas
JenN

0 comments: