THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I was at THE BEST DAMN CONCERT!


"The Best Damn Tour was the best damn 1 hour of my life!" quote from sis Jo; and I couldn't agree MORE! Although my sis and I was sitting in front of a bunch of freaking annoying young teens and the worlds biggest diva! In the form of a geek with cracking voice and has a tendency to keep kicking ur ass as you sit! It definitely wasn't enough to spoiled our moods once Avril started preforming. Avril wore a Black T and black pants and curled her whole head and pin the side of her hair and made her current pink highlights thicker and she looked FABULOUS, later she changed into a white T and for her final song Sk8ter Boi she wore a red with black stripe and a little heart pattern behind and cat ears hoodie and I remember my sis and I screaming in excitment cause we love that jacket of hers! One that I found a pic of her wearing it as she headed for the pool that I posted on my blog just that one was purple. She played the guitar, piano and the DRUMS! And she sounds FANTASTIC! She's gorgeous, she's real, she's talented and she can sing! Whoever says she can't sing well BOO YOU HATERS! She can damn well sing better than you guys! She writes all her songs! And even Breakaway for Kelly Clarkson! She showed off her lalent during the concert and she sang her lungs out as the crowd sang along and cheered with her. She flirted with the crowd, kept the crowd full energy and dance along and she RAP! Yes she did! And that was during her Girlfriend remix her dancers; mind you all female dancers who free-styled and breakdance better the guys, dance to thhe begining of the song where LilMama raps and then Avril walks out to sing her part and to rap the rest of LilMama's part she sang 17 songs but not all of them she sang the complete song due to lack of time due to the protest going on outside that also caused few fans to make it for the concert but Oh well, their lost.

Avril started the show with her hit song Girlfriend, and her song Runaway caused everyone to wave their hands up in the air and sing along to the chorus "I just want to scream and loose control, throw my hands up and let it go..." Avril dedicated I'm With You to all the fans who came for her concert. And my sis and I we sang the original lyrics of Everything Back But You we found out about it while watching her concert in Hong Kong "The postcard that you wrote with that stupid lil note; that something wasn't quite right about it, it smelled like cheap perfume and it didn't smell like you and there is no way you can get around it. Because you wrote "I wish you were her" you left out the e and now your somewhere out there with a bitch, slut psycho babe! ...." which caused the diva behing us to go in his cracking whinny voice "Did they just sing bitch, slut, psycho babe?" Well boy hell yes we did! We had such an awesome time at the concert and it's really hard to put into the words the experience we had all I can say is you have to be there to know how it truly feels; to sing along with the singer you love and to cheer her on.

Her other songs were Complicated, Happy Ending, Innocence, I Don't Have to Try and a new song not in her album about her always getting what she wants and not caring about her reputation or others.

1 comments:

Dine said...

yeap, it is the best hour!!
she's just so cool and cute. i didn't know that they're protesting outside, no wonder it ends so early.