THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, July 28, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

Your eyelashes;

The way you smile;

How you can make me laugh and have a great time;

You break my heart;

You're sweet;

I can always turn to you when I'm feeling down;

You know how to be a gentleman;

You're not like the other guys;

Your voice;

But most of all,

You make me cry cause I can't have you.

Those are the 10 simple things that I hate about you, and trust me there's more;

But I think I've said enough;

I'll bitch about you all the time cause that is all I can do;

Cause it hurts less than having to think about the things I love about you.

But, I would be lying if I said that, that is the 10 things I hate about you;

When they are the 10 things I love about you;

Even if it means most of the time the 9 things that I love about you,
forces me to cry myself to sleep;

But that's just the effect you have on me.

Note: I'm sure that's what all love sick girls would say about the one that they like real badly.

0 comments: