THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, July 18, 2008

She's Working?! (but only temporary)

Actually it's day 2 of me working not much people know I'm working in church...except the staffs of course and the people who call but Christine knows of course and her whole family and Stephanie cause I emailed her. Well I actually have nothing to do now...my work is all done..I finish slicing, folding, putting and stacking papers for English and Chinese service bulletin and well there won't be any calls around this time anymore...I actually thought that i couldn't finish it all by the end of the day but thank God I did. Cause usually there's a group of people doing it but today it's just me which got me really worried. Well right now I'm just waiting to go home. So how does it feel to work for the very first time? Good. Why? Because I'm working in church of course and only temporary so there isn't any real pressure or stress although I don't wear much make up and I'm wearing specs! Yup all I have on is blusher, mascara and powder. Yes again no eyeliner...yah, you know how much I love eyeliner I'm always wearing eyeliner. That's all...and about my computer...yes...it's still broken, when is it going to be fix? No idea.

xoxo
JenN

0 comments: