THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, July 19, 2008

She's Perky

Yes I know I put "perky" as one of the voting options but honestly I put it for fun! Like come on! Does anyone here not know what the true meaning of perky is?! Here's what perky means; taken from the dictionary;


  1. Having a buoyant or self-confident air; briskly cheerful.
  2. Jaunty; sprightly.
So there you have it. And even if you don't know me personally I'm sure if you even bother to read my posts or even hear the song in my blog or read the lil column you can tell I'm not a perky or even bubbly person. And I can't stand perky people...sorry. I don't mind optimistic people but perky? Feels as if their over doing everything. That I'm not sorry for saying that.

0 comments: