THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Current Deskstop Background

.
As everyone who knows or even bothers to read my blog should know by now that I'm a fan of Twilight.
And since today's my day off and I got sick of searching and applying for freelance jobs online I decided to continue checking out news, pics and vids on Twilight and Paramore.
So I decided to make myself a few Twilight wallpapers using really fun pictures of the cast.
Honestly I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Well I like putting a whole bunch of things together...which is pretty obvious.
If you've received hand-made cards from me you should know how I like to put out patterns and colors and put it all together.
Well if anyone calls obsess with Twilight I don't really know if I should deny or not.
But I know I have my limits...hahax.

XOXO
JenN

0 comments: