THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Work

Finally blogging about it if anyone cares at all.
Guess you guys won't be seeing me for the whole month;
Cause my off day is on a Wednesday and on weekends I'm usually having afternoon shift;
12-9pm or 11-8pm.
Expecting a call from Clara International by next week.
Dead tired right now.
I only get one hour break once a day I have to stand non-stop for 8hours.
And my immune system isn't very good so I fall sick easily.
I'm actually loosing my voice now.
Overall it's OK.
Just glad I got some income coming in.
Pretty much it for today.

*Screams* TWO MORE WEEKS TILL TWILIGHT PREMIER!!!

0 comments: