THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Self-made Wallpaper..Bella and Edward series.


YES!
It's ANOTHER Self-made Twilight wallpaper of mine!
But I hope whoever sees this loves it as much as I do.
Since my previous one was a mixture of pictures of the cast of Twilight fooling around and looking gorgeous; and after listening to Twilight soundtrack I decided to make another one something a little darker.
I really like how it turned out and thankfully I could find a few pictures I wanted.
It's sort of a collection of Edwards memories, that's why I chose the picture of Edward on the piano as the main focus.

XOXO
JenN

0 comments: