THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, September 19, 2008

20th..it's tomorrow!

Do I really sound that excited? lolx...Well I need to get ready to shower then bath soon cause I'm going down town with my mom. I heard the LRT broke down. Lord please let it be fix already!
So yah, tomorrow is the day that I'm celebrating my bday 5days early with a few close friends and when I say few. I mean really FEW! Just unfortunately one of them can't make it. WING TSUN WHY!!!! Lolx..anyway I'm OK with it..a little disappointed but nothing some booze can't cure. And the Chilli's salad that I've been craving for! There's a little change of plan for tomorrow that I was not expecting at all. But I'm sure everyone will have fun.
Ginger just puked today...Am pretty worried.
Well that's all for now..need to go shower.
Later~

For more updates go to Uncensored .

XOXO
JenN

0 comments: