THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sat, Mon&Sun

Just another Monday morning.

Actually I used to hate Monday's but when you're home slacking and unable to do anything due to some reasons i rather not say out in fear of getting slice and dice; and waiting for Beauty College to start in November, Monday's are now just another boring day.
I sort of over slept this morning hahax.
I actually suppose to wake up at 7.50 and take care of the dog. But last weekend has been really fun, going out all day especially on Saturday! Yes! I am FINALLY talking about Saturday. A day I'll never forget and a day that I shall one day get back on everyone for *evil grins*

Before I left the house to head for church for homosexual seminar from 10am-3pm, I got nagged for wearing slippers.Nice.
Yea, you heard me! H-O-M-0-S-E-X-U-A-L S-E-M-I-N-A-R!
Got there almost 30minutes late after the seminar started.
Ryan picked sis and I up late and we wen for breakfast.
When we got there and took our seats at a deserted area.
But we couldn't avoid the awkward stares; we're pretty much used to it by now.
Then emotions kicked in at full blast towards a few people.
Not good, not good at all.
The seminar was good.
It was a good basic knowledge on what causes a person to choose the path of homosexuality or being a trans gender.
After that went back home slacked around. Drank Pink Vodka.
Josiah picked me up..bought tickets...went to make contacts...watched idiotic Thai flick 4bia.
Which I covered my face from the screen through out the whole damn show!
I do not watch horror flicks!
Yes! I hate horror flicks.
After that went to Gill's Cafe for dinner which I stole food from Christine, Josiah, Amanda and Gideon cause I wasn't hungry after stuffing my face in large caramel popcorn just to avoid looking at the big screen.
Then dirty little secrets were poured out, secrets from the past long forgotten and brought back for the sake of laughs. We have nothing to hide from each other.

Sunday morning, dad was sick, mom stayed home. Jenn got nagged for coming home passed midnight.
Nagged cause it ain't safe at my area past 11pm.
Went to church.
Childrens' special yesterday.
Wasn't listening.
Took pics of toddlers with Gid's cam.
After church;
Lunch pan mee.
Then I dragged Ryan and sis with me to Midvalley to check out ACGC.
Where we took pictures of cosplay participants.
Pictures at Tainted
Some were happy to pose for us, only two were pretty stuck up towards us.
Overall had a great time and I am more than determine to one day participate in the event myself!
Have been checking out about it and finding out stuff about cosplaying.
Sis bought me a belated birthday chocolate mud cake.
Bless her soul!
Came home tired..ate cake and drank finish my Pink Vodka for dinner.
Watched TMNT on Astro and had a hard time falling asleep.

Monday morning. Woke up got nagged and mom says do something about your eye or you'll go blind.
Wow. Thanks. *swt*!
Played a lot with Ginger.
Avril Lavigne's DVD Rip, The Best Damn Tour concert in Toronto just downloaded finish.
More nagging from mom.
More ridiculous nagging from dad.
Jenn pissed off.
Missed another episode of Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles.
but at least I got to see hottie Thomas Dekker
Read Bleach online and search more on Cosplays.
Watching Amazing Race US now.
Having a headache.
That's pretty much all.
Yes, I live a BORING life.

XOXO
J

0 comments: