THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, September 5, 2008

Sad to say

I can't say he was completely wrong cause he wasn't. Yes there are some Christian's who are hypocrites. I'm not saying I'm not, but I'm trying not to be. I'm not saying I'm better than the non believers cause I know I'm not. What I'm saying is, it's possible the reason what he said affected so many people in DQ's blog and enraged them is because what he said hit very close to home. Sure he called me a goth, sure he obviously tried to provoke me into joining in the heated argument but I tried not to, I was tempted to, but thank God I seek him and prayed about it. I'm not saying I didn't diss him or argued with what he said to my friends cause I did. But I'm glad that DQ listen and did what my sis and I told him to do which is just block off further comments. What's the point with continuing on? Everyone has proven their point the 1st time, now their just going around in circles repeating it over and over again.

There will be no end to all these arguments, everyone wants to be right. And the best way to do is to just turn away from it. Let him think we have admitted defeat, let him think what he wants..it's absolutely out of our control. Let God deal with him, cause who are we to judge? We're not perfect ourselves and we have no right to judge him when his also God's creation and so are we.

I'm not trying to be holy, I don't think I'm that holy. But at least I'm willing to let God work in my life and change things about me that I can't change on my own.

That is all.

XOXO
JenN

0 comments: