THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Messy Nails/wish list?

I know that ever since I've been officially back from NS I've been having my nails painted hahax..from black..as always to red and GREEN and pink..and actually I've gotten kind of lazy to paint today so skip the top coat after painting my nails black; it's pretty messy but whatever.

And since my birthday is coming, this is the first time ever I've actually have a written out wish list! Lolx..

Well I actually really want a digital cam since my old one got stolen due to snatch thief's. So yeah..
And I love hoodies! In case you don't know what I'm talking about it's jacket with hoods. And yah, I love to walk around church or outside where ever with my hood on. So I just love hoodies and the more the marrier! The more edgy, unique and punk style it is the happier I will be! Especially if it's black and shocking pink! And the inside of the hood is a different color.

And my left eye feels swallon. =(

XOXO
JenN

0 comments: