THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Sunday, September 28, 2008

We are Drama.

I once told my friend that my life's experience is so dramatic that I can actually sell it as a script to be made into a series.
Things have always been very complicated.
My relationship with Christine has always been very strange.
Kind of like Gossip Girls' Serena Van der Woodson and Blair Waldorf.
Two Queen Bee's two best friend, two very different people.
We know how to be a bitch, but whose a bigger bitch?
That's something we don't even want to talk about.
We dated each others ex-es.
We both have dark secrets.
And we love each other.
We fight among each other.
We cry together;
Laugh;
Scream.
And we love each others company, that's for sure.
We've gone through a lot in life, seriously a lot.
And thing have to an extend of being really bad but we always find a way to work it out.
Here's a lil inside on our friendship.
We both have deep dark secrets that we both know of and are not proud of.
She dated my ex, I dated hers.
And both of them have just messed up our lives and left us having an extreme bad impression of them now.
The guy she likes was once into me.
And we liked the same guy who now we laugh at and call a moron.
She dated a guy who in the end was really into me.
She got to know a guy who was crazy about me.
And now I'm having a hard time getting over a person who she's known all her life.
And she's more than just my girlfriend.
She's my Ino-chan.
And we're both single;
just the way we want it.

XOXO
J

0 comments: