THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, September 15, 2008

Burp!

OK...so I've been reading Bleach all day cause it's addictive. But I also have been kicking DQ's ass in Hexic..And I played with my dog..so she's all glued to me now. But I've also spent sometime searching on the web for some stuff that I like. Don't worry it ain't anything X-rated...SHISH! And of course DQ and I were also talking about the Youth Force T-shirt design. Well since I have nothing to do...at first I didn't even bother about it since I've so hopelessly uncreative! Although I like to make handmade cards for people for Valentines day- but I didn't make any this year BUAHAHAHAHA...but maybe Christmas. Owell anyway I actually originally planned to do the design with Christine hahax...since she's good at making it happen and I'm just the moron with weird ideas...But she insisted we entered our own entries and critique each other and give opinion on each other's design..bah! So OK..whatever I went along with it. I don't really care about the price anyway. Since I like all these arts stuff..so sure whatever at least I can wrack my brain for something useful until college starts in November. And DQ is all bugging me that he wants the price...sure..I may not be interested in it but that doesn't mean I ain't going to give in my all to make my ideas happen. Haha..!

XOXO
JenN

0 comments: