THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Edison Chen Quits Show Biz And Returns To Canada! ( I'll miss him TT_TT ) And a bit on Heath Ledger & Paris Hilton?!


Well was actually afraid to search for his picture on the web cause I don't want to see his nude pics! His a great looking guy...bad boy me likey...but his a play boy sadly..and the fact that all this happen that sent him into depression and pretty much wanted to kill himself after what happen...his already so famous and earning so much! Why would he want to pull of something like this? Exactly! He didn't..it was the moron that serviced his lap top that did it! Gosh!! I mean on my point of view if Edison wanted to pull something off like this don't you think he would have let leak ONE picture of him with some star having sex? Instead of tons of it! Well...pretty much ALL of it? Duh! No. Anyway need to go and get ready to go out now...

The results are out and Heath Ledger has died of drug over dose..he was prescribe for 6 DIFFERENT DRUGS! Some were for sleeping, other's for depression and anxiety word is he took them all, but I do not believe he would kill himself! He loves his daughter, so why would he take his own life? I guess it was a phrase in his life gone terribly wrong...poor Heath...will miss him oh so dearly..Gonna watch the last film he ever completed which is Batman : The Dark Knight

And Paris Hilton is dating Benji Madden? Crazy or what?! She was reported dating Jared Leto earlier this month...Oh hottie Jared...
Don't worry I don't always update on celebrities...Just whenever I feel like it

0 comments: