THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gutless

Hmm before I get to why this post is titled gutless well...yesterday my seven month old puppy Ginger was not feeling well at all..she vomited out her breakfast and dinner, it was really bad and she was all weak but fortunately she recovered quickly and was running around the house again.

Well Christine posted a vid of herself playing the guitar and singing Life House - You and Me and dedicated it to Stephanie which was really cool of her. And I was also planing to record a vid with her...but I'm WAY too shy about singing cause my singing ain't that good...and finally I have the confidence to do it though I look pretty bad..uploading the vid now on youtube.

0 comments: