THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, February 2, 2008

How Much You Mean To Me

The title for this poem doesn't seem right for this poem actually but I couldn't think of one; the words are simple, but it seems straight forward enough for me; it doesn't have to be describe in any other way, because it's all so simple; and everyone can relate to and understand; it's all just plain and simple.

I know that I like you;
But I never realized that I really like you;
I accept the fact that nothing would ever happen between us,
That we are friends and always will be;
But I never realize that as the feelings that i have towards you grow the more I wish that we could be together;
I write this as a poem to express how I feel towards you;
In such simple yet straight forward words, that I will use to express how I feel;
Because this is all that I can do;
Because this is the only way I can express it;
I can't tell you about my feelings towards you;
Because I know what would happen if I do;
My heart aches when I think about it;
Well...it used to;
But I've grown to accept facts;
But the fact is I still can't let you go;
No matter what you still hold a special place in my heart;
I know how obvious it is about my feelings for you;
A lot can tell by the way I look at you;
But you don't seem to notice;
Then they tell me I'm deserve much better than someone like you;
It didn't matter;
I still like you a lot;
And sadly more than I've ever liked anyone before;
My only secret desire is that I would hold a special place in your heart as well;
I don't feel the need to touch you if you don't want me to;
To feel your lips on mine;
I just want to be that special person, as you are to me;
But I know that it can never happen;
So all I can do is express my feelings towards you in words;
Words that will never be read by you.

0 comments: