THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This Time

Dedicate it to someone.

This time it's different;
It's different;
it's not going to be like last time;
You broke my heart once;
Twice;
Three times;
Four...
I can't remember any more;
Five times?
Truth is I've lost count by now;
They told me that I should move on;
I've tried;
Once;
Twice?
Three times?
So many times that even I've lost track of it;
I want you;
Need you;
Miss you;
Want your happiness;
Want you in my happiness;
I thought we had it, I really did;
It wasn't a dream...how could it be?
I can still feel the warmness of your hand against mine;
Your fingers cross in mine;
Can still smell you;
Hear your heart beat against my ears;
But now it's all gone;
The minute you told me that nothing will happen, after you allowed so much to happen;
I lost my heart;
I lost myself;
I lost everything I am;
Everything that I was;
I'm broken;
Was broken before;
Now broken beyond repair;
This time;
I don't think I can ever be the same again;
This time;
I don't think I can let this go, just like that;
This time;
As I watch my tears fall down my face and on to my acoustic guitar;
As I play the song that you love, and the one that I've grown to love;
I'm letting you go;
This time it's different;
I'm going to grow up now;
I'm going to be stronger;
Even though my heart is shattered;
My soul is shattered;
This time it's different;
Cause I'm going to be stronger.

0 comments: