THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, February 15, 2008

Still Sick

Got a lot of wind inside of me...it's irritating and uncomfortable...and I need some more rest...can't believe I'm going National Service next month...can't even think about it.

-still sick.

-Who would have thought that such a small matter could become such a big problem. Who would have thought that one had the right to be over sensitive about certain issues and totally block out all the good things the other has done and only choose to remember the bad things, who would have thought this person could just throw it all away. Friendship lost, such a shame; but now even if I said I was sorry, I don't think it would mean a thing anymore.

0 comments: