THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Watch Jumper Today


Well watched Jumper today with Christine and Wing Tsun actually invited them to go lolx~! Amanda was invited but she had already watched it already...so maybe gonna hang out again next week if Christine can come along...well I'm not exactly well yet...but I went out anyway and had lunch with Christine, Wing Tsun and Gideon...and I was throwing fries at Gideon =p

The movie was good not great but good...some didn't like it but I know I did the effects were awesome the story line was very straight forward...not much of a plot in it...but I also agreed that the ending could have been better. But I am also a fan of Hayden Christenson so it was nice to get to watch him again.

-still sick.

0 comments: