THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sum It All Up

Today's internet connection is HORRIBLE! Died TWICE in maple today due to lag..the batch of people I was training with weren't nice, impatient and rude! The nice ones all had to go leaving me with a friend whose mood too had been swept away...like what's so funny when one dies in the game? Ass holes! And then I woke up this morning practically half dead...And someone upset me again...no big surprise happens practically everyday...Gonna take a shower then gonna chill on the coach maybe have a nap and let Ginger roam around while I'm at it...Had ice cream, energy fruit bar and a pathetic piece of bread...only ONE piece of bread.

0 comments: