THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, February 22, 2008

Things I Should Have Done This Morning

Should have drank COFFEE!!!
Well...that's pretty much it.....just had my lunch...don't really enjoy it...so sick of eating...I eat to live not eat to eat. And am scanning the comp...it's taking forever!VERY sleepy...gonna bath Ginger soon...then it's my turn to bath....then gonna game...lv99 now...well pretty fast actually since I'm training the old fashion way haha...I love to sing but seriously find that I'm bad in it..tomorrow's gonna be a long day...hopefully I can be lv100 by tomorrow...

- Rocking with Paramore's latest album Riot.

0 comments: