THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, May 19, 2008

Chips Crumps On My Table

Well Gideon drop in with a friend of his Joelene who used to attend youth..she's a nice girl...Well there was a lot of laughing and talking and I kind of miss the old me..cause lately I just can't shut up..and I think I know why...cause at NS there's pretty much no one I can really talk to...major language barrier and I pretty much kept my feelings to myself...guess I just have the need to just blurt out right now...but things haven't change much there's still a lot of drama happening around me..it's crazy...but when things are quiet yah...their quiet...well it's late..going out with my girl Stephanie in the afternoon need to get some sleep now but before that gonna indulge on a novel by Valerie Frankle titled Smart vs Pretty...that's all for well this early morning...nights all..i'm finally going to bed.

Dreaming of Starbucks JAVA CHIP GRANDE SIZE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, my name is spelt Jolene la... yoh...saw my wrongly spelt name on gideon's blog hahaha

✮WANTED! Dead/Alive✮ said...

so sorry T-T

Gideon Yoong said...

wahahaha... we had tonnes of fun just talking didn't we.
did i really leave crumbs on your table lol. sory