THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, May 9, 2008

More NS Stories

Now before I get to the main topic updates on my life...it's mating season for...ANIMALS! Took Ginger for a walk while wrapping up her poop hmm...I heard her yelp and saw a Labrador next to me...sum it up followed me home and marked my house with his pee which I washed away once he left after my dad threw a stone at him... Still having fever...doctor says if I'm not better to come see him again and if my nose bleeds to take me straight to the emergency room...Dotz.

Sabah, Sarawak Girls?
Well..from what I've observe ALL Sabah and Sarawakien girls that do their brows are so thin they look like they've been drawn on it's ridiculous! And ugly!

Well my dorm mate from Sarawak if I'm not mistaken she's the ONLY person staying back in camp during the holiday the rest are going home because they have been selected for Form6 including her best friend who attended the same secondary school with her, and another girl is going home for the holiday...she could follow one of us home during the holiday but her mom wouldn't allow it.

Another girl from either Sabah or Sarawak (not very nice person) she was so happy and excited when she found out she got picked for Form6 when she got a call from the office informing her that her father had passed away..from what I've heard his been very sick for a long time...guess it's time for him to go.

Mr. Shuffle? Or Poser?
His average height, has muscles..ya whatever..and...BLACK! Hey every guy in camp is black except for this dude whose really tall..really thin..who even though is darker now still is VERY fair...back to "Mr. Shuffle" I have no idea why I nicknamed him that but I think it's because a girl I met from Sabah which is crazy but in a good way keeps "shuffling" when he came over to exchange an Mp3 player with one of the Dorm H girls...which at that time was like what the heck? Cause he has an Mp3 player but he keeps wanting to listen to this other girls Mp3 player...well he actually does break dance and pomping...however it's spelled I don't really bother cause he ain't that O SO GOOD IN IT...but he likes to act like he is..well every time I see him I pretty much stare at him so he keeps his distance from me...you see on Thursday and Friday everyone from different religions will go to separate classes and listen to teachers from their respective temples give talks and teachings and then prayers..same goes for us Christians...well one of that Thursday I lost my voice...I cough till I lost my voice and Mr. Shuffle had to talk to me on that day! He said he has "never" seen me smile before...and my friend defended me with the usual weak comment "she doesn't smile cause your ugly"...and he HAD to say "Don't smile for others, smile for yourself" and he did like this so cool emo pose O-PLEASE! it turned out nothing like that! I was so pissed off when I heard that...I was screaming in my head! "WHAT THE HAM? Oh give me a break..I'll smile when I wanna!" ....but seriously I look like a walking zombie all the time. And from what I heard his a chain smoker cause his teeth are all black..he went to a private school...and he took a break midway through his studies to come to NS..his studying Fashion Designing once he gets his Diploma his going to Paris to further his studies and his mom's an Interior Designer...But his leaving early anyway..cause all his "friends" have gone home to continue their studies.

Sotong's...
Rude, racist...I think we all know that already...some are nice...some are only nice when they want things from you...greedy..smell...hmm...and we have to let them do everything first because they have to go for prayer they always use the same line "Let xxxxx go 1st...we have to go xxxxxxxxx....yah whatever...so they take the food 1st and we get whats left of the "food" and they hug onto the shower till there's no more water left...but a bunch of us don't give a damn anymore...we just push our way to the food and shower...it's every girl for herself!

Bathroom Nightmare...

Girls always wanna look pretty but most girls should go to HYGIENE SCHOOL! I'll even go as far as to opening one! They can't even aim their anus into the hole and poop and they don't bother to flush or pour water! And what on earth is wrong with them! The bathroom drain hole is always blog cause some morons! Keep leaving rubbish inside or BARS of soap! so when you go in you on the shower..if their water...the water accumulates and you see bugs, dirt, hair floating up...and the water smells like pee...blood...it's so disgusting...

2 comments:

JL said...

It is mating season alright... the dogs outside my house were furious over this one BITCH... Pitty her like mad. Spay your doggie la... like mine... Okay jer...Rest more alright

-Angeline-

✮WANTED! Dead/Alive✮ said...

parent's going to spay her before church camp..but pitiful la