THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fever Day5

Dad took me out today...even though I still wasn't feeling very well I agreed to it cause I miss going out with my parents...my fever was gone earlier then during dinner at TGI's it came back...and I've having constant headache since I woke up...and I haven't gotten much rest...everything I see feels a blur to me...and I'm hopping to go out tomorrow...and I've finally found something that looks punk like yet hip but....my maple hubby finds the skull beanie to gangster like, but it's maple for crying out loud...everything looks cute in maple! But ugly in maple really is UGLY! And Ginger refuses to go to her cage and sleep...guess she really does miss me she seems all excited when I go near her...my throat is still killing me...I need to sleep soon and I'm out of fever meds..

I LOVE MUSIC! I LOVE THE MP4 PLAYER MY SIS GAVE ME!

0 comments: