THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Imaginary Claws and a gun aimed to her HEAD! (WARNING not for under 18 readers!)

Note: Just read it and don't ask questions cause it's better that way...and if you don't like what your reading please don't continue on...this is a post on how I feel and I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings but this is my blog after all and I have post which contains how I feel about certain things...And if I've cross any lines..my apologies.

She's-not-cute! Doesn't mean she's born slim with a belly and tiny breast and a hint of British blood if I'm not mistaken means she's HOT! Her sister is prettier honestly...and if she wasn't such a flirt and such a kiss up! and such a Oh, the opposite sex just adores me and they get all high around me! Then maybe I would find her looks OK. Fact is I hate flirts! Girls that use their sexuality to get what they want ALL THE TIME! Cause I do believe that there comes a time in every females life they got to use their sexuality to get what they want and need...but absolutely NOT and may I repeat myself again NOT! All the bloody time! Those that even bother to vote or compare their friends on facebook are absolutely not true friends at all! It's ridiculous to even think comparing your friends with each other is OK! Some may think oh it's just for fun voting on who has the best smile...obviously I don't fall in that category it's actually my weakest according to my so-call friends who voted...I added that application ages ago and never used it...just keep getting updates until I disabled the email sending and am too lazy to look for the application on my profile cause I have too many and delete it...Anyway...I don't think she's the hottest single..Honestly you don't have to be thin to get guys! It's absolute bullshit and guys that like girls who whine all the time are shallow! And for crying out loud GIRL! If you don't have at least a B cup breast or breast that are full cause most girls their breast isn't fleshy on the top...girls will get what I mean...wear a f*king push up bra...and stop talking about your f*king breast! And advertising yourself! Unless you want to get rapped by some perv anytime soon then please be my guest and continue the shit your doing! Sum it up this is a post out of frustration...Don't like what your reading...well ain't my problem.