THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, May 19, 2008

Lazy?!

Wow...stupid moron calls me lazy! Bullshit! Come on for crying out loud she always comes home sits at the comp and does her stuff! And I have to do the chores! Even today! Hey she's not the only moron with a headache alright! I'm tired as well! As the matter of fact I feel like puking right now! And she says I'm lazy! Bullshit! So annoyed! So frus! WHATEVER MAN!

Anyway...went out with Stephanie and her sis today...bought a dark purple top from Purple Dots boutique...well at least it's not black lolx...and I still can't decide which color to highlight...haihz

I GOT MY GRANDE JAVA CHIP WOOHOO!!

0 comments: