THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Day Out

Well I had Carl's Jr! Woohoo! Everything about that place rocks! Was out with Hui Jean, my girl Nelly and Angeline!! We had a great time and well..Angeline, Nelly and myself got something...I was actually planning to get myself a M.A.C lip gloss; it's actually reddish brown you can't really see the color clearly cause well the picture is taken from my webcam...well I pretty much realize what a Drama Queen I can be and that kind of irritates me and you know what? I am a Queen Of Babble...that's pretty much the reason why my sis got me the novel Queen Of Babble in the first place...anyway I hope I get my allowance from NS asap cause I need the money! And I so need to chill more bah...



I LOVE M.A.C!!!

0 comments: