THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, May 17, 2008

M!sunderstood

Things I am mistaken for...how do I know all these? Well it's either people tell me or I hear them from some back stabbing bitches and jerks.
~ Snob.
Doesn't mean sometimes I tend to not speak with the "la"s and with the Malaysia slang and I end up having some American accent means I'm faking it...well I'm trying to speak PROPER english! And it's not my fault if I end up speaking with some american accent which I don't even realize I do sometimes...but I tend to speak differently with different people. But that doesn't mean I'm a snob as well!
~ Goth?
Everyone has their emo moments, but that doesn't make me a goth even though at one point my nicknames and in game names were either GothicPunk or GoThSx..means I worship satan, slice my wrist and go around embracing death..gosh! Every teenager goes through a certain phrase! And, so what if I find goths some what interesting..besides majority of them are artistic and very talented in poetry and are vegans! And I like gothic style...well not all but certain type..those with a hint of goth glam and Lolita's HOT!
~ Boyfriend stealer.
I have never stolen anyones boyfriend and I have no idea how to..doesn't mean I happen to date my bff's ex makes me a boyfriend stealer that's absolute bullshit.

0 comments: