THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, May 12, 2008

Iron Man ROCKS!

Last post of the month...how depressing is that? And I won't be able to see my dog until the 7th and oh, everyone else lolx ...and people say I've lost weight which is definitely a good thing for me, and today my parents took me to watch IRON MAN! Woohoo! Sis was right the show rocked! And I so can't wait for the 2nd sequel hahax...Gosh I love the show wouldn't mind watching it a second time unlike some of the people i know who refuse to watch with me cause they've already seen the show and claim that it's a waste of money...but hey; I'm the kind of girl who would pay to watch a movie the 2nd time in the cinema if it really is worth watching...But the thing about Iron Man is during his test flights Tony Starks should have died of a concussion months ago! I mean he flew backwards and his head slam into the ceiling...hmm...owell it's MARVEL after all...

Well to all who actually do bother to read my blog...I'll be gone from planet earth literally cut off from the outside world until the 7th of June...I have no idea what's going to happen when I'm back in camp cause I'm still sick and some how have a feeling that I'm only going to get worst so I'll need lots of prayer from everyone...since I most definitely won't be getting more rest there...

I STILL WANT JAVE CHIP GRANDE SIZE!

1 comments:

JL said...

belanja you la when you get back...

-Angeline-