THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Don't Know What To Feel

Just one of those nights where I'm left alone...alone to absorb everything thats happen to me and is happening and what will happen...it's not like I can see the future...some how I never really thought of wanting to see the future...just only that I wasn't born...yah I know this post is emo...but so what? I have emotions and that's how I feel...you may not think about the things that I'm thinking about now but that doesn't mean I can be like you.

The world is full of sadness and that's a fact, even those that love their life hate it at times. Sometimes I find that people that smile all the time are either dumb and they just don't get things that's why they smile or they just plain have something to hide...but who doesn't?

Then there's the whole not in a relationship that's getting to me...what's up with that! I'm suppose to be taking a break from it!

0 comments: