THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Joy Of People COMPARING Me! In Facebook

What-the-hell? To the below

Here is what your friends think about...

... your strengths:

person with the best profile picture
person with the best sense of humor
most generous

... your weaknesses:

best scientist
person with the best smile

WHo the hell even got that idea to judge/compare me with such a thing? So what now? Your looking down at me because I didn't go into science class is that it? Ya, you can tell me not to take it too seriously but how can I not? Maybe you can but that doesn't mean I can...So whatever...I'm so going to kick some ass if I find out whose that smart ass that judge me.

Person with the best smile...FYI if I start smiling like I love running in the fields of daisies and green grass and singing with the wild animals and sharing my nuts with the squirrels then you got the wrong person...cause if I start smiling like those people that have something to hide with their ALMOST perfect plastered on smiles then I'm not Jennifer anymore.

1 comments:

Truly said...

omg! i sho agree with you. no one have da right to judge one another.