THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One Of Those Days...Just Caught With The Sudden Rush Of Emotions...

One of the greatest things about being a human is that we have emotions and we are free to think and observe...but yet sometimes I hate what I feel...I hate what I observe...I don't envy my sister cause she has Ryan...I see their ups and downs and I feel that their for real...they love and also can't stand each other but their together because they want to be together, their together because they feel right for each other and I'm happy for them...but never envied what they have.

I'm single that's for sure, I have dated a few guys before but was never ready for commitment but when I see my friends around me having a boyfriend how happy they are...a part of me wants that too..but I know I'm not ready...even though a lot of people feel the way I do at times but I can't help the feeling of loneliness...Truth is when your alone and there's nothing to occupy your mind you end up thinking thoughts that are so depressing...but for now I just feel...I want a guy that I can't stand at times but love him because his everything that I'm not which makes us perfect for each other...but I'm not ready for that yet...So I'll wait till God leads me to my other half...the one that will make me whole even though we're two separate beings that have little in common but I just perfect for each other.

"In his eyes I see a side of me that I'll never see in my own;
In his eyes I see the love we have for each other;
So strong, so strong;
In his eyes I know he loves me as much as I love him;
In his eyes I know that we're right for each other;
In his eyes I know we were meant to be." -by JenN

0 comments: