THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, March 17, 2008

Survey I Stole Frm Angeline's blog

1. Does it matter to you if your bf/gf smoke?
- Yes

2. How about drinking?
- If it's an addiction...yes, if it's just once in awhile no.

3. Do you want someone you cant have?
- Who doesn't?

4. If someone liked you right now,would u want them to tell u?
- Depends on who it is...and what's my relationship with that person.

5. Whats your favorite sport?
- Hmm...

6. Its saturday night, you're homealone.. what do you do?
- Play with my puppy, blast music/ TV, draw, online gaming...read a novel..

8. Can you do the splits?
- Not since my bones weren't flexible no more.

9. Do you like roller coasters?
- Never took a ride on one.

10. Whens the perfect time to have a boyfriend/girl?
- When I'm ready.

11. If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?
- Hmm...Chester Bennington? Johnny Depp? Orlando Bloom? Hayden Christenson...Jared Leto? Bill Kaulitz!
Milo Ventimiglia!

12. Whats your favorite band?
- Linkin Park...

13. What are you doing this weekend?
- Moan that I'm leaving to NS soon...

14. Whats your favorite restaurant?
- Hmm...The Ship?

15. Do you usually fall for the right or wrong girl/boy?
- If I've fallen for the right one would I still be single? HELLO!

16. Have you ever hugged someone?
- If you haven't..that's just sad.

17. Ever kissed someone you werentattracted to?
- No

18. Do you like anyone right now?
- That's a secret.

21. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- Body...

23. Which do you prefer, beach or the mountains?
- Beach...I'm scared of heights.

24. What kind of phone do you have?
- A phone _-llll

26. Computer or laptop?
- Your welcome to buy me a MAC laptop.

27. What is your favorite store?
- MNG...the clothes makes me feel sexy and comfortable.

28. Jeans or sweats?
- Jeans.

29. Which year has been the best so far?
- Still waiting for that year.

30. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
- 19

31. What should you be doing right now?
- Random things.

32. What is your favorite tv show?
- Heroes...who doesn't love Heroes? Milo Ventimiglia *drools*

33. Color?

- Black.

34. Are you attracted to gals/guys smoke?
- Hell no. Not even my friends can smoke...

35. Would you want a chilled laid back gf/bf or a party animal?
- In between...if your too laid back...you'll just end up having a beer gut and watching TV all day with potato chip crumps' all over you...party animal...I bet you'd have tried lots of drugs before..and gotten laid...

36. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
- Yes.

37. Explain your dream car:
- As long as it doesn't break down or engine dies at every 10miles the car's just right for me.

38. What do you do when you're at home?
- Like every other normal human does, that ain't got a maid or servant.

39. Whats your favorite subject?
- English...BOYS...COFFEE!

40. Where do you want to go to college?
- Who says everyone has to study in college to get a diploma or degree on something?

41. Do you like to go to concerts?
- Yup...just hate the crowds that think smoking is OK when your squash in between more than a hundred people.

42. Favorite type of music?
- Pop rock...pop alone..you can "POP" out of my music list.

43. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- Every side...why have a side when you can have all sides.

44. Scariest thing you've ever done?
- Cutting myself.

45. Whats the best feature about you would say?
- My lips...why? because people go under the knife for these puffy lips!

46. What annoys you?
- Everything that annoys any human..

47. If you had one super power, whatwould it be?
- What! Only one? To fly. I want FREEDOM!

48. Ever gone to saturday school?
- Who hasn't!

49. Been kicked out of class?
- Yup...after I walked out of one class...I just get kicked from the rest till I reported the teacher.

50. If you could say anything to anyone?
- "I just want you to accept me for who I am so that I can accept myself! And because you can't I end up fucking my life up cause everything I do can never satisfy you!"

51. What are some of your favorite quotes?
- "I'll be myself only if you promise to be yourself." ....(sometimes I don't even use words..I just use action.)

52. Are you jealous person?
- Everyone is a friend of jealousy it just depends on when you turn to that friend.

53. Are you friends with people that you shouldnt be friends with?
- Yup.

54. What are two of your fears?
- If I told you I would have to kill you.

0 comments: