THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm leaving to NS on monday

Well guess I have to repeat the same story of the story again ROAR

OK got a call from NS the operator at 5.22pm! Those smart government people calling at this hour when they are packing up to head home so I wouldn't have time to call them back and fire at them..they ask me to show up at camp TODAY! Wow sweet move..I mean seriously! You call me today to tell me that? That's so nice of them! Twice they told me that they'll send me a letter so that I am inform on when I'm going and so I'll have time to prepare! Then they ended up calling and at this bloody hour! WHAT THE HAM!!! Dad called and told them off today...operator keeps saying that's how we do things...wow...nice info...SERIOUSLY! Then my dad tells them that we can't make it today or tomorrow...HELLO! LIKE DUH! And the stupid malay &*^*%^@$^@#%!^#@# keeps saying it's the law it's the law! Well the law should be double checked! And she be thought out properly! IDIOTS! So dad told her off say he din wanna talk to her anymore and asked for the number of one of the camp site office...called the ass says I'm expected there on SATURDAY! Dad say nope...can't make it..his working his busy...so monday it is...

-WHO NEEDS DIET COKE WHEN THERE'S VANILLA COKE!-

p/s no seriously...I want vanilla coke...buy me bottles cans whatever just give me vanilla coke! but not too much till my kidney fails me now we don't want that right?

0 comments: