THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, March 7, 2008

A Ridiculous Idea

Well I was in the shower and my head wondered off some where again...and I just read finish Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble2 the day before yesterday and how the main character's hot boy friend, who seemed almost perfect just wasn't able to commit to marriage. And that gave me an idea for some lame story...about a girl who has a dream to become a model and is almost there, when things that seemed to be going so well suddenly just fell apart and how she falls for a House mate that just isn't ready to commit to a relationship even though he really likes her. Well that's all I got for now...

Maple Story Wedding Tonight.

0 comments: