THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just Realize

That I am falling sick! Yup...my nose is block but not running and having a pretty bad migraine now..I think maybe it's cause I got rain for the pass few days? I had to take my puppy for walk while it was still raining a lil..or it could be cause I haven't had much sleep..mapled today haha not a surprise...went GPQ...I actually didn't get any reward but I saw no one loot a scroll so what the heck grab it and it was earring for intelligence hmm...and I didn't die! despite my lag! And APQ was pretty stupid I was lagging much more then because I hadn't restarted my modem and I picked up a basket...which was good as well...They killed the boss REALLY fast...but the way they did things during the other mind challenging parts was ridiculous! There was little team work and I just tagged a long blur-ly...pretty much wasn't anything that I could do...And well need to go early to church tomorrow parents keep asking me to stop attending youth..thought of it...and ya I go there for God...but if I don't go youth I can't see much of my girlfriends and guy pals...miss hanging out with Amerie like we used to =(

p/s drew some crazy pattern at my tail with eyeliner...I so HEART eyeliner!

0 comments: