THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well...

Sunday...someone looked awesome with his longish hair...was annoyed when I went church...make up was a mess and so was my hair...tired..migraine...had McD for dinner...got scolding by mom coz of that...it's ridiculous! Sis back from Sabah..missing The Fountain! ARGH! Hugh Jackman forgive me T-T coz parents r watching football...went for two weddings in maple...died a pathetic death lolx...might Cabal tonight...well late...tomorrow 100% confirm cabal-ing...and going to call the asia soft guy to claim my prize...youth today I gave the honest truth about me...which i guess isn't what "holy" Christians would be proud of me for...why? Because I said I still struggle..and I mean really struggling...and my relationship with God is pretty much connected by a very thin rope but I'm trying to work on it...Well I'm sorry if I didn't have an absolutely DRAMATIC change when I officially gave my heart whole heartedly to God...it's not easy OK? At least I have the guts to admit it...

p/s ate brinjal for the 1st time in my life...upper lip swallow now due to allergic reaction..what a great way to discover a new food wouldn't you agree?

0 comments: