THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Guess Cause I'm Sick

It's a feeling like things didn't turn out the way I wanted it to...or maybe it's cause I didn't want it to end...if I typed out what I truly felt then...I would be revealing too much...when the fact is every girl needs to have her own secrets...I hate how I feel right now...I'm tired my bags not pack yet cause my mom took the bag I was meant to use with her back home and she's not home yet...the bus is delayed...Can't help feeling right now like I'm overreacting it's just NS...I know I'll hate it at 1st..but I'll get over it I suppose as time passes...but I think that's not really the main reason why I feel so down right now...I need to say it out...but I don't think I can here...no, I can't...guess to some it's pretty obvious...but to others it's not...I'm tired...very tired...my throat is killing me and it's turning into cough...and I just feel down yet confuse...but I can still find the strength to smile about somethings...but not much...just somethings...

Thanks for the day out...Christine, Amanda, Gideon and Wing Tsun ♥ you guys.

- I TOTALLY HEART CARL'S JR. BURGERS AND FRIES!!!!!!-

-Gone tomorrow...last blog post for now.

0 comments: