THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Lil Day Out With Ino-chan

Went out with Christine to Time Square where there were a few PC Games events including ACGC, Call Of Duty, Lineage, Cabal and many more including Dota and there was also a cosplay event which was really fun Christine took some shots of a few of them dressed up for cosplay and some for the game evens...and she FINALLY after a long persuasion from me she took a pic with a hot dude dressed in a Force Bladder outfit for Cabal's event...and I won some bike in the game from a lucky draw which was fun lolx...not going to go in detail coz i'm really sleepy right now...to sum it up had a really great time with Christine~ and she said my pic will appear in PC gamers mag since I won the grand prize? Well...we'll just have to wait and see if that's true...i'm sure it's a bad pic of me.

So sleepy how I look right now:

<3 ya

0 comments: