THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally It's OVER! (Annoyed post)

Well finished my NS program today...would love to talk on and on and on about it but honestly I'm exhausted...I'm extremely tired...And I'm going out with Stephanie tomorrow but right now I feel like punching her...I'm cranky o yes I am SUPER CRANKY! And Adam's annoying as usual...Gideon suggest to go somewhere and in the end everyone has to plan it as usual...hmmm...I keep so boost...And one of my friend from NS english is well...yah bad...so damn hard to communicate with her..and cute Khye? From NS turns out to be an ASS! And I'm so sleepy and I can't f*cking get Stephanie till I'm too damn DU LAN! To even be nice...GAWD! Why do people even have phone's if they don't bother to pick up!!!!!!! Wow...I just got home and already I'm blasting at people. That's all for now.

JenN = CRANKY

0 comments: