THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, June 16, 2008

She's Cranky etc etc

I need my sleep...I don't see it as beauty sleep, or a time for me to recharge my battery...well maybe yah, to recharge my battery but I like sleeping and drifting off to my lil' LaLa Land~ in other worlds dream land; I like having strange dreams and all- but unfortunately in this house you don't get to sleep and wake up at your own convenience and Ginger is always waking me up around 7.30am and I rarely take afternoon naps maybe once or twice in a few months but I'm trying to take afternoon naps when I really can't stand it anymore.
Haihz...there's a lot of things going on in my head right now; until even I myself feel as if my brain is about to explode;
And this day couldn't get any worst...you know what today is just like every other day..a day where things keeps getting worst; honestly I've never had a day which I'm happy for the absolute entire day.
Tragic? I know.

0 comments: