THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, June 23, 2008

She was tag by CHRISTINE ROAR!!

1. Six People to Tag.

Gideon

Shanon

Angie (sweetie)

Manda mei

Zavier di

umm...Stephanie?

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About-

SIX?! OK..hmm..

God;

Family/friends

Studies

My hair (i guess)

MAKE UP!

Love <3

3. Six Things I Say Too Often-

Puke blood (in canto trans: spray blood)

I hate you

I love you

Dotz

What the...

OMYGOSH!

4. Six books I've read recently-

How to be popular by Meg Cabot

Queen of Babble 2 by Meg Cabot

Pretty vs Smart

Conffessions of an Air Hostess

A man's guide to the wemons bathroom

I take this man whether he wants to or not

5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again-

ALL Linkin Park's songs (from hybird theory to minutes to midnight)

ALL Avril Lavigne's songs (from Let Go to The Best Damn Thing)

Busta Rhymes feat Linkin Park - We made it.

Nelly feat Fergie - Party People

Paramore - My heart <3

Paramore - That's what you get.

6.Things I learn in the past year-

I love him eventhough I hate him

I hate Secondary School Life WOOHOO!!!

I can be dangerously emo

I can act?

To appreciate life

Black rocks?

0 comments: