THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lunch With Christine etc

Well technically it was lunch with Christine, her dad, her bro, Cherie and William...at SUSHI KING! Thanks uncle Mike! I didn't really eat much trying to loose weight...there's this insane pressure to be skinny and fit into clothes I mean those bloody designers design clothes for sticks with boobies! So in a way I feel the pressure to loose lot's of weight just to look good in what I wear...going to start exercising tomorrow...HAVE-TO! Since I can't afford to go to gym yet..Although someone did ask me if I wanted her Fitness First membership although honestly I don't think I'm ready to step into the big bad world and start being independent and doing stuff like these myself...great my mom off the fan! It's HOT for crying out loud! And I finally grew the guts to call Clara International Institute...it's not that hard..guess it is kind of for me since I'm so use to being pretty anti-social..gosh what's wrong with me! But I'm force to learn to grow up and be independent at my own slow pace...

Hanging out with Christine was great..I always have a great time with her..I can just say anything with her..no fear of being judge and she'll always smile and laugh along..in a way she knows me better than I know myself...At one point I guess I felt alone cause she started college and she became so busy and I was just sitting at home being stress out putting on weight and gaming, blogging, asking around about hair styling and make up...and she just didn't really have to time to be there for me as she used to..I guess I sort of depended on her too much but after going NS..I guess it was a good thing after all..I'm still a wimp that's for sure..but I learned to deal with my loneliness...and sometimes I'm just numb but I sort of realize...thanks to romance novels..crazy I know..but bff's don't have to ALWAYS call you to maintain a great relationship...the fact that they even bother to call once in awhile is good enough...the fact that they even think about you means they are ur bff! Like for REAL! I'm glad to have you Christine..God bless you girl..God bless you.

Starbucks did me and Christine good.

1 comments:

DarthTigger™ said...

Jen!!! I’ve change my blog add to http://its-a-sotong-life.blogspot.com/ ^^ will be less words and more drawings to tell the story of my life now.. too many words is not a good thing.. =) Take care and God bless!!!