THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a morning...

Listening to Tokio Hotel - Monsoon

OK for real..I am trying to loose weight like seriously...And I'm cutting down on food and eating between meals so far I managed to do that yesterday..I had an apple while waiting for Christine to pick me up for lunch..

So well I'm trying to loose weight and first I shall keep track of what I eat so that I can make sure that I DO NOT over eat..Since it's still early...all I had for breakfast was 2 pieces of white bread with 99.5% TRANS FREE, CHOLESTEROL FREE CANOLA SPREAD..OK..I have no idea what's Canola..but it TASTE like magerine and it LOOKS like magerine...And a cup of Pure Chamomile Natural Flower 0% Caffeine Tea..and 2 packs of brown sugar and 2 tiny tea spoons of Creamer...I know I know..it's as if my parents are health freaks..well their not..I think..I mean this house has nothing to eat! Zero! Nada! Like for real..Well we do have healthy oat meal biscuits from IKO which taste so GOOD! And there's Kuai Leng Kou in the fridge..mom just made it the other day..well lunch I guess mom's buying some hawker food..yah..not exactly healthy..owell...

And yah...parents pissed me off this morning it's both sides fault I guess...
And Ben Barnes from The Chronicels Of Narnia 2: Prince Caspian; acted in STARDUST! As Tristan's father when he was young! Wow!

0 comments: