THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Saturday, June 14, 2008

She's Had Too Much Beer?

Hmm...well went out and meet my ex-classmates at Leisure Mall; Wong Kok today;
And hell ya! I had a great time. And after we went Neway for karaoke...and we ordered 3jugs of beer..well when you keep pouring it in your glass you pretty much lost count on how much you're actually drinking, plus I downed it all with one go...
And I sort of realize that I can be really wild...it's crazy I know..but if I'm comfortable with where I am or I'm in the mood; I can do pretty much anything crazy...
And I just got home.
Had an awesome time!
And I sang! Well Avril Lavigne songs and Linkin Park..but obviously I skipped the screaming;
I ain't ready to go screaming like hottie Chester Bennington in public;
at lest not yet.
And I'm still a lil' confuse about how I feel towards certain things...or well people.
That's all for now I guess...just got home and had my dinner and I haven't bath!

I miss Vodka and Ice cream Soda...although Gold Lable with Coke will do just fine
.

breakfast = Home meal bread, butter and sugar.
lunch = rice+duck+2 types of vege and sup
dinner = rice+egg+2 types of vege and sup

0 comments: